The Light Stretch Brief has an extra soft textile structure that gives sufficient support for light incontinence pads. Its soft nature means the Light Stretch Brief is also ideal for both post-operative dressings or postnatal use.
With the two-piece, Pad&Pant system we are combining effectiveness with understanding and respect. A large number of users can benefit from an effective fixation of pads or dressings providing a leakage secure, comfortable and at the same time cost effective solution. This is a perfect and more economic alternative to ordinary diapers with adhesive tapes.
• Maximum leakage security due to the special design and materials
• The pad is fitted perfectly and close to the body also when person is mobile
• Soft leg openings avoid red marks
• The open structure of the Pad&Pant system allows the skin to breathe
• All fibres are certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 to prevent skin irritations
• Designed for easy change of pad also when person is standing
• Improved comfort and better anatomic shape than by all-in-one products
A Pad&Pant solution is generally less expensive than an all-in-one solution (pull-ups, tape diapers) due to:
• Perfect and tight fit to the body allow use of smaller products
• Better comfort and high leakage protection mean fewer changes of pads
• The flexibility created through the wide range of products and sizes gives better individual solutions
• The environment also benefits as smaller products and fewer changes mean less waste an environmental impact as well as reduced costs